A pre-event for this year’s International Open Data Conference (IODC), ODRS will provide an opportunity to reflect critically on the findings of their completed research and to create cohesion within the research community on what the future challenges are likely to be in unlocking the potential of open data to promote social progress.
ODRS will feature presentations and workshops exploring topics including:
- Open data intermediaries;
- Open data and the business community;
- Open data governance, policy and legistlation;
- Open data for decision-making and problem-solving;
- Open data research infrastructure;
- Open data for developing economies;
- Institutionalising open data; and
- Risks, privacy and quality issues.
We hope to see you there!